Sandvik is a high-tech and global engineering Group with about 46,000 employees with a strong commitment to enhancing customer productivity, profitability and safety.
Our operations are based on unique expertise in materials technology, extensive knowledge about industrial processes and close customer cooperation. This combination, coupled with continuous investments in research and development (R&D), has enabled us achieve world-leading positions in the following areas:
- Tools and tooling systems for metal cutting as well as components in cemented carbide and other hard materials.
- Equipment and tools for the mining and construction industries as well as various types of processing systems.
- Products in advanced stainless steels, special alloys and titanium as well as metallic and ceramic resistance materials.
Are you as passionate about your future as we are?
Our Sandvik Global Graduate Program is an 18-month rotation program through which our future leaders are developed.
The program combines three job rotation modules with four learning modules and gives broad international exposure:
-7 month period in home country, where you will gain knowledge about Sandvik in your home market
- 5 month period in one of our markets outside your home country
- 4½ month where you will take part in a strategically important project, either in home country or another part of the Sandvik world.
The program provides challenging and rewarding opportunities and you will be enabled – and expected – to contribute in an innovative environment. Your career path will be performance driven and you will have the opportunity to work for a company that truly recognizes the importance of professional development.
You will have a mentor by your side during the whole program, to support and challenge you.
You will be selected for your drive and innovative mind to commenced a performance-driven career path within Sandvik.
Master graduates in Engineering or Business Administration with top results