Part of the bioeconomy, Stora Enso is a leading provider of renewable solutions in packaging, biomaterials, wooden constructions and paper globally. Our customers include packaging producers, brand owners, paper and board producers, publishers, retailers, print houses, converters, and joinery and construction companies.
We believe that everything that is made from fossil-based materials today can be made from a tree tomorrow. Our materials are renewable, reusable and recyclable, and form the building blocks for a range of innovative solutions that can help replace products based on fossil fuels and other non-renewable materials.
What do we offer?
Our global trainee programme offers recent graduates world-class training, global exposure and an exclusive opportunity to explore yourself and the world in a truly unique way. Our programme is truly different and a unique learning opportunity for top graduates.
As part of the global group of trainees, you will:
· enter your first permanent position at one of our units around the world
· be introduced to Stora Enso and meet our top leaders
· participate in a leadership training program at a top-ranked school
· go on a 3-month assignment abroad
· benefit from one-on-one mentorship with a Stora Enso professional
· do a project assignment in an area of importance for Stora Enso
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for future leaders for Stora Enso. If you:
· want to pursue a management career
· have a relevant university degree to match one of the trainee positions
· are proficient in English
· are willing to travel
· have no more than 3 years of working experience after graduation
· are motivated, development-minded and up for a challenge
Framför allt ingenjörer inom maskin och kemi men också biomaterial och marknadsföring.
Ja, flera av modulerna är utomlands. Den längsta 3 månader.