Fagerhult develops, manufactures and markets innovative and energy-efficient lighting solutions for professional indoor, retail and outdoor environments - a wide range of products and solutions developed using expertise and insight into the positive impact of light on people in a variety of environments.
Fagerhult is one of Europe’s leading lighting companies.
Our largest markets are in Europe, with strong presence in the Nordic region, the UK and Southern Europe. Outside of these, Fagerhult also has strong positions in Germany, the Netherlands, North America, Turkey and Australia. The addition of iGuzzini to the Fagerhult Group has added scale and complementary markets in Europe as well as a stronger platform for further growth in North America and Asia. Our Production units are located in Sweden, Finland, the UK, Germany, Italy, Australia, Turkey, South Africa, Thailand, Canada and China.
With over 4,900 employees and presence in more than 25 countries, Fagerhult Group can offer you several career possibilities during your employment with us. We work in several Business Units with a wide geographical distribution, offering high-tech products and knowledge-based services. This presents our employees around the world with unique opportunities to develop and grow in different areas of the business.
Fagerhult’s share is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm.
Träffa oss på Traineedagen
HUR BYGGER MAN EN FRAMGÅNGSRIK KARRIÄR?
- Jo genom att inte fokusera på att ”skapa ett CV” utan istället söka sig till en miljö där man får chansen att ta ansvar och blir utmanad och verkligen leverera! Hör mer om hur du kan göra det hos oss på Fagerhult!
At present, we are offering 3-5 places on our trainee programme, starting in the autumn of 2020. We are looking for those with a degree in technology, business administration/economics, other interesting area are optics and IoT, maybe you also have education or experience from lighting and if so that would be great.
The Fagerhult Group has a clear performance culture. That is why we will give this opportunity to driven individuals who love taking their own initiative – and working with colleagues around the world.
- In the Fagerhult Group, hard work is rewarded. In that respect, we are typically Swedish, wherever we are in the world.
- The programme starts in September 2020 and ends in Feb 2022.
You will fulfill three assignments of six months each, in various Fagerhult companies throughout the world.
- You will have an executive sponsor at Board level.
- We offer four development interventions during the programme.
- At the end of the programme, participants will be offered a developmental position with the Fagerhult Group
Civilingenjörer, Industriell ekonomi