Alfa Laval is today a world leader within the key technology areas of heat transfer, separation and fluid handling. Our company was founded on a single brilliant invention and innovation remains at the heart of everything we do. With more than 2,500 patents, we provide worldwide solutions in areas that are vital to society both today and in the future.
Our innovations contribute to everything from reducing CO2 emissions in Russia to making sure tomatoes can grow in desert Australia, via increasing the use of solar power and safely pumping up oil from sunken ships.
By joining Alfa Laval you will work for a clear and high purpose - to improve the everyday conditions for people.
We make a difference.
Alfa Laval Engineer Trainee Program
Alfa Laval in Tumba, Sweden offers an Engineer Trainee Program, that will run for 18 months.
The program includes five modules within either the Alfa Laval High-Speed Separator organisation or in the Alfa Laval Marine Separation & Heat Transfer organisation. Each module of the program will last 3-4 months, and one of the modules will be situated abroad. In addition, you will be responsible for a project throughout the program.
• 18 months engineer trainee program consisting of five modules á 3-4 months, of which one module is abroad
• Full time, permanent employment from day one and a platform for your future career at Alfa Laval
The path you choose today, will have a big impact on the future. As a graduate and member of the worldwide Alfa Laval team, you’ll have more than 17,000 colleagues around the world.
However, our origin is Swedish and this reflects our corporate culture where our mentality is:
• We are open, informal and friendly
• We are straightforward and tell it like it is
• We believe in diversity and equal career opportunities
• We are curious and want to understand our customers' situations
• We keep things simple and focus on cost-efficient solutions
Ingenjör med inriktning: Naval Architect, Maritime Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanics, Industrial Engineering and Management, Chemistry, Biotechnology
Ja, en period utomlands