Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of over 350,000 team members in more than 50 countries.
With its strong 55-year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms.
Get The Future You Want | www.capgemini.com
Träffa oss på Traineedagen
In this seminar, you will get the opportunity to meet some of our current Igniters, sharing their experiences so far! We believe you today pursue studies within the field of IT, Data/Computer Science, Industrial Engineering, Business or similar.
Are you ready to kickstart your career within Management, IT or Engineering?
Capgemini’s IgnITe Graduate Program gives you a unique opportunity to kick-start your career. It nurtures talent and helps you make the most of your ideas and ambitions. You will develop all the skills you need to succeed as a consultant!
You will be working with the world’s leading brands in various projects, to enhance and transform the way they do business. In addition to this you will have time for certifications, teacher-led training and self-study from a wide range of educational materials.
The perfect start on your career:
- 12 months of training and certifications adapted to your skills. You will develop the consultant techniques you need to succeed in your career.
- Permanent full-time employment and a competitive salary, as well as great benefits and perks.
- Encouraging work-life balance, support in achieving your potential both inside and outside the office.
- Collaborations with prominent partners, among others Microsoft, Google, Amazon, SAP, Salesforce, Mulesoft, PEGA, Adobe and UIPath.
- Support by a mentor whose role is to challenge, encourage and guide you.
- Multinational network of more than 350.000 of the brightest minds in the industry to inspire you.
We believe you’re pursuing or within one year of graduation from a full-time MSc or BSc degree in IT, Data/Computer Science, Engineering, Business, Advanced Vocational Education or similar.
Ingenjörer, Systemvetare, Datavetenskap, Masterprogram inom IT och data, Ekonomer och Industriell ekonomi.